CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jul 7, 2007

Who are the people in your neighborhood?

This was the scene outside our house yesterday morning as I was getting ready to go away and Todd was inside throwing up...




The pictures don't do it justice. There were cops everywhere! There were at least 15 cop cars within a block of the house. The guy across the street from us robbed his parents house and when the cops came to pick him up, he ran. They thought they had him boxed in near our house, but then he was spotted running down W. Genessee St. So all the cops packed up and left... I don't know how it turned out because Todd stopped throwing up and we left for Rochester.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

oh man! What a shame.....I tell you....glad nothing was wrong with you guys.....you have to be careful everywhere these days!

charmed1 said...

I've seen a site like that in front of my house before. When Pat and I lived in his mom's house in Liverpool we had neighbors across the street that were constantly being visited by the police. They were there at least once a week. We got used to it. We lived in a nice neighborhood but I guess that there is always some trash no matter where you go.

Emily said...

woah, I wonder if our illustrious former classmates Matt F. or Brant Mc. were out there enforcing law & order. :)