CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jun 4, 2008

Berries!

*

It is the day my children have been anxiously waiting for....they have been daily checking the garden, looking for bright red berries. They were thuroghly dissapointed when their first discoveries turned out to be green on the bottom. "We have to wait a few more days." I told them. Every day more red appeared in the garden. And then today, right at lunch time, I found three berries fit to eat! These three berries were quickly consumed, with each of the boys yelling "I want the biggest one" so I gave the biggest one to their sister :)
Last year, something ate all but a few of the berries out of the garden. Hopefully this year we (and by we I do not mean me, as I do not eat berries) will get to enjoy many more of them in the coming weeks!
*These berries were harmed during the writing of this blog

2 comments:

charmed1 said...

Mmm! Strawberries are my favorite! They look delish!

Sheri said...

YUMMY! Great picture too!!!!