CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dec 15, 2008

Christmas Tree pics




We went out last weekend to get our tree, and got it decorated this weekend. This is always a stressful thing for me (I just don't like Christmas very much) but it went really well this year. The kids were all involved and excited about the whole thing.

It was snowing pretty hard when we got to the tree place, so once we found a tree we all liked the kids found shelter under a group of trees. They would have been happy to play there for hours.







After the decorating, we did some family pictures in front of the tree. This was my first ever attempt at using the timer on a camera. Not the greatest picture ever, but not the worst...


Then I got down on the floor to take some shots of the kids. The dog kept running up to me and licking the lens of my new camera!!! But when we tried to get her in a picture, she refused to sit and be photographed. I'm quite sure she has brain damage. At least she's cute.




But they are much cuter!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

i love IT! What wonderful pictures Kelly!!!!

and Great memories too!:)

JB said...

Aww….this is the best time for kids. Old enough to “help” and be interested enough to make the effort worth it; you guys look like you’re having the best time ever.

You’re also my hero for doing a real tree….We did it once as a couple. Never again, never again…..