CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 24, 2008

Photos

We went to camp last weekend. While we there I discovered that my mother, who is...shall we say....technologically challenged...had run out of room on her camera's memory card. Knowing that she wouldn't be able to deal with such an epic ordeal, I offered to take it home and burn all the pics onto discs for her. Here is some of what I found among the 735 pictures (after the 417 of their trip to Italy)


This first one is my mom out four wheeling with my grandparents - it's just kind of funny to me.


Don't worry, they don't really let Jacob drive!

Here are a few from the time we brought the BURROWS to camp with us.



The four wheelers couldn't make it through the path here, so the men had to do something. (It isn't every day that you get to rip down a tree with your bare hands).


There were also pictures from our last few trips to the NYS Fair. I was struck by how old Jacob looks in this group picture. And then in the VFW tent, one of the guys outfitted Jacob for war in Vietnam.

And finally, a picture from our hike in the woods last weekend.

3 comments:

charmed1 said...

You guys love the great outdoors, don't you. Your babies are getting big. I'm dreading the day I have to look up at Jordan. It will be here before I know it - like next year!

Kelly (Arnold) Young said...

We do love the outdoors. My mom is learning to hunt this year. If she likes it, maybe I'll join her next year. You want to come too?

Sheri said...

OMG thats just like my mom, I wanted pictures of something she had on her camera and she uploaded over 400 pictures because she doesn't know how to do anything with them and jsut saves them, so I had to leaf through all the pictures to find the ones that I wanted:) ahhhhhhhhh....I do love her though....and it was nice looking at all the pics!:)