CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jul 27, 2009

The month of July has been largely uneventful, and for that I am thankful.

Todd put a band together (temporarily using me as a drummer). We played at the Ride for the Rescue after only two full rehearsals. I didn't get any pics because I was busy rocking! It was lots of fun, but drumming is pretty tiring when you are six months pregnant.

Other than that, things have been quiet until today. Last night I decided that today would be a good day to start school! I planned on starting August 3, giving myself extra time in the calendar for when the baby comes. But we may be taking a little road trip the end of next week so I thought it best to jump into school today.

So far, so good. The kids generally do much better with the structure of a school day than they do with the looseness of summer. It's the first year of anything formal with the little ones (Gabriel is 5 and Cadence is 4) and I think they will really enjoy having their own Sonlight curriculum. I, however, am going to be really busy this year... teaching three kids is a lot more work than teaching one.

1 comments:

Sheri said...

I am trying to picture a preggo kelly rocking it out on the drums! NICE!!!!

You are one busy momma!