CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sep 28, 2007

Izzy Saves a Deer?

Yup, I did figure out how to record Grey's while we watched the Office. It required another cable (which I had to pull out of the wall in our bedroom - the last people who owned this house had as many tvs as Jessica!). But I was staying up late watching the long awaited new season thinking "this is the weirdest episode I have ever seen." There were a few sub-plots that were pretty good, and I almost fell out of my seat when George showed up at Izzy's door - but what is up with Izzy and the deer?????? Did anyone else think that last nights episode was kind of weird?

1 comments:

Sheri said...

I agree!!! Very strage!!- she is a strange character though...I was disapointed that George caved, I was kind of hoping for some sort of moral high ground in which he would focus on his wife and remember why he married her.....ahhhhh....TV!