CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 15, 2008

Where did it go?

I need to vent...I am so sick of asking "Where did it go?" I could scream (and perhaps I already have). A few weeks ago Jacob lost his AWANA shirt, which caused lots of stress 'cause he was supposed to have for the awards night last weekend. It still hasn't turned up. Around the same time he also lost his ruler which is also still missing. Last week, the math book up and disapeared. Seven days and several hunts later, no sign of said book! Where the @#$% is this stuff going? It isn't just that he can't find it (with his less than excellent finding skills) Todd and I searched the whole house more than once and the stuff is gone.

I thought maybe he lost the math book on purpose, but he enjoys math WAY more than he enjoys looking for stuff he lost. He is getting pretty sick of looking but I am way past sick of having missing stuff. I'm starting to think I will need to buy another math book.

4 comments:

charmed1 said...

Maybe you have a ghost.... They will do things like this you know.

Kelly (Arnold) Young said...

:) Do you have the number for ghostbusters?

Sheri said...

Oh no!!!! Kids!!!....I was about to say that we aren't there yet, BUTTTTT, today Sammy was running around the house saying ba,be , which means blankie.....with a very stressed out look on his little face.....I thought it was in the kitchen so I told him to go there.....no blankie, then by some act of God I remembered seeing him put the blankie inside the toy fridge??? ( I know what ever do these 2 year olds think about??) and I reminded him....few....crisis avoided:) ha ha......

Ps. I think its a man thing too:)

charmed1 said...

I'm a ghostbuster :) Hadlei is always putting her stuff in strange places. What do these children think about when they are hiding their most prized possessions in the weirdest palces?!