CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Feb 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Gabriel

Yesterday, Gabriel turned 5! He helped me bake some snowball surprise cookies for after his birthday dinner. We will be having cake at his party at the MOST next weekend. My parents came over for dinner and presents, and Gabriel was the life of the party.


Every time he opened a gift, he stopped and smiled this big silly smile at the camera.


The other day when I went on a "date" with Gabe, I was thinking about what a unique kid he is. I composed a little bio about him in my head...


Gabriel enjoys playing chess, listening to jazz, and reading. His goals including becoming president and racing for NASCAR. He sometimes dances around the house with underwear on his head.


On the one hand, it is hard to believe that 5 years have passed. On the other, sometimes I forget that he is only 5. He is truly a joy and we are so blessed to have him as our son.

2 comments:

charmed1 said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! He'll have a blast at the MOST. Kotah's grandpa works there. She goes there all the time and says how much fun it is.

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday!!!I love birthdays!