CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mar 29, 2008

On the Subject of Holiday Pictures

I realized that the Easter pictures were not the only thing trapped in the camera. I don't think I had ever even looked at the pictures from Christmas.




This one made me chuckle. I always tell Cadence that God must have needed a laugh the day he thought her up....









And what could possibly be harder than trying to take a decent picture of three kids?
Oh, I know, lets add the worlds most obstinate dog, Tasha! Great, now everybody howl!!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

HA!! Cadence is a riot!!! How fun is she!!!!

Again- I love it!

charmed1 said...

Cadence and Hadlei are like 2 peas in a pod! Hads loves to dress up in all her princess outfits and some of the combinations she picks! And you think trying to take a pic of 3 kids is hard - try 5!! :)