CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Apr 22, 2007

Earth Day



No, I'm not a tree hugger...I just thought that Earth Day was a good excuse to post these pictures of Jacob, Gabriel and Cadence enjoying the beautiful spring weather. Todd kept telling me the picture of all 3 kids wasn't any good (you can't see Gabe's face). But watching my boys love on their sister gives me warm fuzzy feelings. It brings to mind the scripture "How good, oh how pleasant it is, for brothers to dwell together in unity." As a parent, you love your kids no matter what - but there is a extra pleasure derived from watching them all get along and love each other. And the moments of harmony somehow overshadow the times of chaos when they are all yelling at each other. I am repeatedly amazed at how having children has given me insights into the heart of the Father....

1 comments:

charmed1 said...

That is an adorable pic of the kids outside! Who cares if you can't see all of their faces.... it's the idea behind the pic like you were saying. And I know all too well what you were talking about...