CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Aug 8, 2008

The Best Honey

Todd is attending the Willowcreek Leadership Summit (via satellite) this week. Last night I drove out to pick him up. I love that the Mission sends him to these conferences because he always comes home with great insights on being a better leader (at work and at home). I could tell he was in a really good mood when he jumped into the van. I figured it was just because he had such a great day... but Todd was up to something.



There was one particular speaker, Gary Haugen of International Justice Mission that Todd thought I would be interested in. He took a bunch of notes from his session, which is huge 'cause Todd doesn't usually take notes at all. But he didn't think that he could do it justice, so he bought me something...one of my favorite somethings...

a book! Just Courage God's Great Expedition for the Restless Christian is about "engaging in the fight for justice". We might even read it together, after we finish Red Letters. He's the best!

1 comments:

charmed1 said...

What a guy! He's a keeper :)