CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Aug 15, 2008

Superman Peanut butter

Do you remember this? I don't know what made me think of it, but last night I was thinking about Superman peanut butter (maybe because Todd was eating peanut butter out of the jar while we watched a movie...)

When I was a little girl I really liked Superman peanut butter. I was convinced that eating it gave me strong muscles like Superman (now picture me flexing my huge three year old biceps) In fact, it was the only brand I would eat - or so I thought. I guess the rest of the family liked Peter Pan, so my mom would refill the Superman jar with Peter Pan peanut butter. The cruelty! Who would do such a thing?

2 comments:

charmed1 said...

I have never heard of that kind of peanut butter. I'm a Peter Pan person myself :) Your mom was so mean! :) That could have been very traumatizing :)

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. Peter Pan is pretty darn good however ...