CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nov 23, 2008

American History

Todd pointed this study out to me, and then told me to take the test myself. It is a test of your knowledge of American history and government.

From the story on 9WSYR's website...
Earlier studies focused on college students but this one included Americans with all types of educational, economic, and political backgrounds.71 percent earned an F on the test. 164 people included in the study have held elected office, their average score was 44 percent.

Of course, I scored well above the average elected official. Maybe I should run for president when I'm old enough. Do you know how old you have to be to run for president? I do. If you want to take the test yourself, you can do it here. Click the link that says "take the quiz" near the bottom on the right. If you have a PHD in American history(you know who you are), I expect you to get a 100. If you don't have a PHD, and want to take the quiz, leave a comment with your score. It will be fun, I promise.

0 comments: