CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nov 21, 2008

Revolution '08

Last night, there was a concert at the Palace Theatre. Among the performers, my very own Missio worship band. I say "mine" because I am very possessive of them, even though I am just their sound tech most of the time. And I am especially partial to the lead guitarist.



Despite a lot of craziness, the show came off well. There were 4 rap artists, Missio, and a band from Buffalo called Relevant Worship. My favorite of the rap acts was Sonz of Thunda. Aside from putting on a great show, they are really sweet guys. I ran sound for a rehearsal for them and they the most polite, considerate guys you could ever meet. Relevant also put on a good show - lots of energy and they were really tight.



I tried to get some pictures of Missio's performance, but my camera sucks. It has no zoom and a lousy flash. So these pictures aren't very good. The first picture is Jim, our worship leader and Jeremy on the drums. They did a great job in spite of lots of craziness and very limited practice time.


And here is the lead player. He is really good, and he's cute too! Unfortunately we had to set up behind Relevant's stuff so I couldn't get a good shot of the amazing mirror finish guitar (yes honey, there is a little sarcasm in there). You can't really tell what Todd is doing back there but I assure you he was playing some face melting leads (no sarcasm here).

Video coverage from news 10 now is http://news10now.com/Video/video_pop.aspx?vids=81048&sid=1001&rid=1013here

1 comments:

JB said...

There's nothing more gratifying than looking up at your husband doing what he loves and saying in your head (in the Todd Young voice, of course) "That's Right! He's mine, That's Right!"